Strawberry Banana Green Smoothie

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Green smoothies have been my jam lately.

Back up.

This green smoothie has been my jam lately.  It's the only one I am in love with so I'll stick to what I know thank you.
I personally have always been a little freaked out by veggies in my smoothies.  Smoothies are supposed to be sweet and taste like fruity icecream minus the loads of calories so why would I want to put spinach in mine.  This one though, guys, I mean...

It tastes exactly JUST like strawberries and bananas but has all the healthy goodness that spinach provides.  I promise it's worth a shot!

Strawberry Banana Green Smoothie

Ingredients
1 cup almond milk
1 cup frozen strawberries
1/2 of a frozen banana
1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
heaping handful of spinach

Directions
Put everything in blender and blend until smooth.  I usually put the yogurt on the bottom so the blender can mix everything together a little easier with the frozen fruit on top.

6 comments:

  1. Yum!!! This looks so good - I'll definitely be trying it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks really good! I have a similar smoothie recipe on the blog today. I like using almond milk and some yogurt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another yummy smoothie recipe, perfect for spring and summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds so good. Perfect way to start the day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never thought to add greens to a fruit smoothie! So smart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always add some oats (dry) to the other ingredients before blending--keeps me full for the whole morning.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan