10 Things

Thursday, May 1, 2014

And so starts day one of the Blog Every Day in May Challenge! Today's topic is 10 Things You Love About Yourself. As I sit down and write this I can think of all the things I don't love about myself...that would be an easy list. But 10 things I love about myself; that's a little tougher. I'm happy to focus on the positive side though so here's a list...


1. My eyes - I've always had long eyelashes and I'm starting to appreciate and accentuate my hazel eyes more and more lately.
2. Loyalty - I will go to the ends of the earth for those I care about and they know it.
3. Creativeness - It doesn't come too often when it comes to DIY projects but when it comes to decorating rooms or events, my creative energy flows and it's the best feeling when you see something that you created come together.
4. Humor - A lot of people don't understand my humor when they just meet me because of how heavily sarcastic I can be but I do love a strong bout of sarcasm.
5. Laid back-ness - I'm really a go with the flow kind of girl.  I'm not really picky about much and a lot of the times I don't plan things out; they just sort of happen.
6. Compassion - I care about people.  I am a big people person and I feed off of others energy.  If someone in the room isn't having a good time, I feel bad and try to do everything I can to change that.
7. Introvert - I am an introvert through and through.  I don't like being the center of attention and I'd much rather stay at home and read a book than go out and party.
8. Spirituality - This has a lot to do with my upbringing but God has always been the center of my life and I hope I instill this same quality in Addison as my parents did for me.
9. Determination - When I want something, I am absolutely determined to make it happen whatever it takes.  It's a good quality and a bad quality but I love that I am this way.
10. Motherhood - It's more incredible than I could have ever imagined it to be.

Leave your links below and don't forget to stop by the other blogs participating!

***In the "Name" box of the linkup you have 50 characters, and I urge you to write the name of your post, your blog, or something extra instead of just your name - that will make things more interesting here!

2 comments:

  1. Yes my loyalty and compassion are 2 of my best qualities also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your list! We have some things in common :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan