Disney Movies are the Best

Friday, May 30, 2014

Day 30.  Day 30?!?!  Holy cammole did this go fast!  Only one more day of the Challenge.  Let me start again with being a little less dramatic…

Day 30.  Your favorite Disney movie and why.  (But REALLY…day 30 already??)


Hands down, don’t even have to think twice about this.  The Little Mermaid.  I mean the water, the fins, the fishies, the cute lobster.  How can you not love that movie?  Plus seriously the best music too.  Although I love all the Disney movie music.

Side note: When I was on maternity leave, Addison and I would listen to “Frozen” Radio on Apple Radio every day and they played the best stuff ever.  It was all Beauty and the Beast and Alladin up in the Campbell household.  She loved it and we danced and danced and she stared at me like I was bat shit craze.  Ahh…there’s more where that came from.

Anyways.  The Little Mermaid.  Definitely.

What’s your favorite Disney movie?


1 comment:

  1. I think the Lion King will always be my favorite. The Little Mermaid used to give me nightmares when I was a kid because I was afraid of Ursula... so needless to say my parents didn't let me watch it that often!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan