Favorite Social Media Outlet

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Day 25:  Favorite form of social media.


I used to be a huge lover of Facebook but that was long before Instagram was around.  Now I find myself completely hooked on Instagram.  Constantly scrolling through pictures and getting inspiration from what others find to be beautiful.  One of my friends and I are constantly texting eachother and letting the other know that you have to follow (insert name) because her pictures are GORGEOUS!  It's almost an addiction to find some of the best people and pictures.  It also usually points to incredible blogs too!

What's your favorite form of social media?  You can find me on Instagram @erinlauracampbell!

Don't forget to link up below!



No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan