Happiness Is...

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Welcome to day six of Blog Every Day in May!  Today's challenge?  Your favorite Pinterest board (or link).  Are you absolutely obsessed with Pinterest like I am?  I could honestly spend hours on that site and the minute I close the window I have zero interest in making a recipe or project that I hadddd to pin for thatr someday.  Haha...it's funny how Pinterest works.

And that quote floating around Pinterest "I just spent the last four hours pinning recipes and now I'm making myself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich"?  It's sooooo true for me!


My favorite board on Pinterest is easily my Happiness Is... board.  It has a little of everything on it between babies and couples and families and laughter but it's my all around good mood board.  Anytime I find something that just makes me smile or is super colorful it definitely goes on my Happiness Is... board.  Here's a couple of my favorite pins from here!




You can find more beautiful images on my Pinterest boards!

Leave your links below and don't forget to stop by the other blogs participating!

***In the "Name" box of the linkup you have 50 characters, and I urge you to write the name of your post, your blog, or something extra instead of just your name - that will make things more interesting here! 



2 comments:

  1. hahaha the lonely blogger pic is fabulous! I love pinterest too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a happiness board too! I use it to save all the funny memes or cute animals my husband sends me :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan