Happy Weekend

Thursday, May 1, 2014

What are you up to this weekend?  After our busy vacation last weekend, this is going to be a low key one for us.  I am going back to work on Monday so I plan on doing a whole lot of baby snuggling and being the clingy mama that doesn't want to leave her little one quite yet.  Any tips on how to adjust mamas?  Hope you have a wonderful weekend and here are a few links I have loved from around the web...

This project is adorable.

As summer is around the corner, I'm sure our house will be filled with guacamole soon.

Can I seriously move into this house please?

A book I need to read.

The best idea ever.

A rainbow of homemade healthy gummy snacks.

I love these napkins and need to make some myself.

The most colorful photo shoot ever.  It's dreamy guys.

I'm obsessed with art journaling.

And another.

Just the sweetest post from Young House Love.

Warm chocolate chip cookie stuffed soft pretzels.  Holy man.

The best trained dog EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan