If I Had a Million Dollars...

Monday, May 26, 2014

I can't believe we are in the home stretch of Blog Every Day in May!  I don't know about you but as much as I've loved it, it was tough to get to the computer every day and have to write about something that was already pre-scheduled.  There were a couple times I wanted to write just to write but then I remembered I had a topic.  I've loved doing this because it's really tested me but I can't wait to get back into some true real life blogging.  Enough about that though, we have a topic to cover and it sure is a fun one:  If you won a million dollars, what would you do with it?

(This picture really has nothing to do with the post.  It's just a self proclaimed selfie!)

If I won a million dollars, I would it's pay off any loans, debt or bills that I have. No need to have those things weighing me down!  Then I would take a good chunk of it and invest it for my future, kids future, etc. I would definitely take some of it and go on a few vacations to see the world, build a home and decorate it in all the pretty house decor I can't afford right now (think cb2 and the land of nod) and go on a few shopping sprees. I can't lie of course I would play with the money. But I also would spend a lot on my family. I would pay off bills for my parents and in-laws, give them things they never thought they'd have and make up for how wonderful they were to me when I was younger. 
I would also donate money to a charity. Not sure which one yet but I would definitely want to be involved with helping and donating.

What would you do with a million?

4 comments:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan