Motivation

Thursday, May 22, 2014

What motivates you?  Today's topic on the Challenge can be a tricky one but interpret however you want to.  Something as simple as a bowl of icecream can be your biggest motivator (I know it is for me sometimes!).


Different things motivate me for different reasons.  Right now my biggest motivator in life is Addison.  Knowing that I have a little one who is constantly watching my every move is giving me a real kick in the butt to make every second count.

She's giving me a reason to workout so she sees her mama being active and she grows up living an active lifestyle.  She's my reason for eating better and drinking more water (we all know that's terribly difficult for me).  Because she eats whatever I eat, I'm always thinking twice before ordering something off the menu or popping the top on a soda.

What motivates you?

And there's a link up at the bottom!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan