My Dream Job

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Blog Every Day in May topic:  describe your dream job.  It's kind of a hard one no?  I have a tough time with this because I still don't know what I want to be when I "grow up".  I love the job I am in now but I don't see myself doing it forever and that can be tough because I don't know what I CAN see myself doing forever.  This is a topic I really had to sit down and think about...


My dream job would let me use my imagination and creativity.  I would love to be able to make my own hours but more importantly, I would love to get paid to do something I love where it doesn't feel like work.  I love to work with my hands and create things even though I don't do it nearly enough.  I feel so fulfilled when I can take a bunch of materials and turn them into something, whether it's another object or a beautiful room or a set up for a party.

I have an eye for matching colors and/or designing things so I really would love to get in touch with my artsy side of things.  I ALSO love to write though (hence where this blog comes in) and leaving my thoughts on paper or here is incredible to me because I know I can go back anytime and see how I was feeling.

Can you think of any jobs that would match this description?  Haha :)  Recommendations are welcome!

What does your dream job look like?  Don't forget, link up!!



3 comments:

  1. Love this! I think we have the same thoughts about what our dream job would be!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I'm glad I'm not alone! Now we just have to figure out which job this best describes!

      Delete
  2. SuperPayMe is a very recommended get-paid-to site.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan