My Faaaavorite Meal (A Day Late But We Knew This Would Happen Right?)

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Day nine was yesterday for the Blog Every Day in May challenge and I dropped the ball.  We all knew that would happen though right?  Let's not dwell on it though.  Yesterday's topic was a meal you crave.

If I'm being honest, I don't have a favorite meal.  I seriously will eat everything and anything you put in front of me.  I've never been much of a picky eater so it's pretty easy for me.  However if we're talking about a meal I crave right now?


Totally homemade mac and cheese with bacon.

You see I'm trying this whole eating healthy thing this spring and because I'm trying to steer clear of so many carbs, it's all I want.  Isn't that how it always goes?

What are you craving these days?  Maybe it's more healthier than my option!

Leave your links below and don't forget to stop by the other blogs participating!

***In the "Name" box of the linkup you have 50 characters, and I urge you to write the name of your post, your blog, or something extra instead of just your name - that will make things more interesting here!



1 comment:

  1. I love mac and cheese too! Im trying to stay away from sugar and that is all I want!
    However I really wanted some grilled veggie kabobs and I got that for mothers day and it was AWESOME

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan