On An Island By Myself

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Today's topic of the Challenge: three things you would bring with you if you were on an island all by yourself. I thought this one would be easy for me because I would be able to catch up on my blog writing and reading but then I thought this deserted island likely wouldn't have electrical outlets let alone wi-fi so alas, I went old school with my picks!


1)  A book series. Probably The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo series. I love this series because I feel like I catch something new every time I read it. Maybe the Twilight series too but probably not.  


2) A notebook and colorful pens. I hardly ever leave home without these two things already even though there are a ton of apps I could use for this. It just feels better to write things down on paper. Long live colorful chicken scratch!!


3) Clean and Clear Face Wipes. They smell so good and clean and make my face feel so refreshed after I use them at night and in the morning!  Try them sometime. You will fall in love just like I did.
What would you bring on a deserted island?

Don't forget to link your post up so I can check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan