So You're A Little Uncomfortable...

Friday, May 16, 2014


So you know when you're so excited to go out of town on a miniature family vacation with some friends that you don't realize you never blogged this weekend until you're halfway down a water slide?  Yeah...that happened to me.  Let's not waste any more time than we already have...
Today's topic?  Things that make you uncomfortable.
  • Really crowded elevators…I’ve never been a big fan of elevators but they are the main means of transportation at work seeing as there are 6 floors and more elevators than doors!  I’m on them a lot and they are always crowded.  Which means always uncomfortable.  You know what is also uncomfortable though?  Riding an elevator with just one other person that you don't know.  What do you say?  Are you supposed to make small talk?  I personally can only talk about the weather for so long...
  • Driving next to semi trucks.  I always get super nervous driving next to them because they're so big and loud and have the potential to fall on top of you.  Granted the likelihood of this is probably slim but I was on the freeway once and I saw a semi loose it's wheel in the opposite lane.  Holy crap that was scary.  And then I was too busy looking behind me to make sure that the semi didn't crash into anyone that when I turned around the tire was rolling in front of my car and I had to slam on the brakes.  Yeah...I don't do semi trucks.
What makes you all sorts of uncomfortable?  Don't forget to link up!



No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan