This Quote Is Everything To Me

Monday, May 5, 2014

Day five of the Blog Every Day in May Challenge is your favorite quote and why.  This one was kind of hard for me because I have soooooo many favorite quotes that I find so inspiring but if I had to narrow it down, it would be this one...

.

I've always loved this saying.  It doesn't matter what you do whether you love cooking or playing football.  As long as you have a passion, you should give it everything you've got.  My parents were big advocats of this motto.  They put us in so many different extra curricular activities and always made us try something new.  They never pushed a specific activity for us but they always told us that whatever we are doing, we needed to give it our all.  Our 100%.  I try to make this a part of everything I do.  I may not always like what I'm doing or what I have to do but as long as I'm there, I might as well give it my very best.

I hope to raise my daughter this way.  I don't care if she grows up to be a ballerina or a truck driver or a comedian.  I just want her to be the best at whatever she does.

Leave your links below and don't forget to stop by the other blogs participating!

***In the "Name" box of the linkup you have 50 characters, and I urge you to write the name of your post, your blog, or something extra instead of just your name - that will make things more interesting here! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan