HAPPY JUNE WEEKEND

Thursday, June 12, 2014


What are you up to this weekend?  I have been waiting for this weekend for a few months now because tomorrow is Beer Fest!!!  One of the outdoor shopping centers in Milwaukee closes down their streets and opens it up to 150 beer/food vendors.  We did this last year for my dad's Fathers Day present and we're doing it again this year except with a baby this time!  It should be an absolute blast.  I'll be back on Monday to tell you all about it I'm sure of it!  Hope you have a wonderful weekend and here are a few links I've liked from around the web...

Just another reason why I need to stop drinking soda.  If this one doesn't kick my rear into gear, I don't know what will.

Have you seen this video?  I almost peed my pants I was laughing so hard.

These t-shirts.  I want every one.

See the world differently.

I'm swooning over a sweet little cottage that's all DIYed up.

I always forget people's names so this trick hopefully will help me remember them easier.

Dads aren't dumb.  This one spoke to me because I know a few new moms who think their husbands can't be trusted with their babies or don't know what to do with a baby when left alone.  That couldn't be further from the truth and it makes me sad for the dads who experience that from their wives.

DIY neon tassel keychain.

Do you still need more recommendations to fill your Instagram feed?  Here you go.

Ten commandments of motherhood.

Are you an introvert or an extrovert?  (I didn't need a quiz to tell me which I am but in case you do...)

DIY skin renewing treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan