HAPPY WEEKEND

Thursday, June 26, 2014

What are you up to this weekend?  I am going to take advantage of my free babysitter (aka sister in law) and go rummaging for a bit on Saturday.  While Andrew does his thing this weekend, my sweet friend and her baby are coming over from out of town and we are going to hit up Strawberry Festival in Cedarburg on Saturday.  Have you ever been?  It's the sweetest most quaint little town.  Totally reminds me of the small village in Gilmore Girls...oh Rory.  Have a great weekend and here are some links I've loved from around the web...

The perfect toiletry kit for a beachy vacation.

After reading so many reviews, I'm completely intrigued with this book.

22 photos that proves babies need pets.

Have you heard about Bachelor in Paradise?

Blueberry Mint Lemonade might just be my new summertime drink.

Love me some bralettes for luxe lounging.  If ever I got some time to lounge...

Words have a bigger impact on young girls than you think.

Babies can save themselves if they should ever fall into a pool.  Everyone needs to see this.

The BFG is going to be a movie!!!

These weeks are all we've got in our life.  Kind of scary when we see the visual.

Soup.

Yep.  People are in love with their phones.

Sometimes I wish I would lose my cell phone.

Temporary tattoos for the summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan