HAVE A LOVERYLY WEEKEND

Thursday, June 5, 2014

What are you up to this weekend?  I'm having surgery on my foot tomorrow and will pretty much be out of comission for anything fun this weekend.  You will most likely find me catching up on Parenthood and The Bachelorette and watching the season premiere of Orange is the New Black.  Hopefully I'll get a little reading in too but we'll see on that one.  I keep forgetting that havig surgery is not a glorified vacation with one foot up!  Of course lots of snuggles with my sweet baby will be happening but that's a given.  Hope you all enjoy your warm sunny weekend and here are a few links from around the web...

The 17 important ways partying changes in your late 20's.

Quite possibly the best Father's Day gift ever.

The sweetest birth announcement picture.

A good song.

29 differences between life in your early 20's vs. life in your late 20's.

Are you an introvert or an extrovert?

14 times the women of "Orange is the New Black" were seriously badass.

I cried at this.

If only I could work up the courage to buy tickets for this conference...

I'm obsessed lately.

Some of the best craft tutorials around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan