INSTA-LOVE

Tuesday, June 3, 2014


So in case you didn't hear here or here, Instagram is my fave fave fave.  It's my productivity killer and my inspiration savior.  It makes me stop and relish the beauty that is every day life.  A killer flower that I normally wouldn't think twice about.  A bright colored magazine.  Coffee streaming into a cup.  There are so many creative minds out there that create the most beautiful pictures.  I am constantly purusing some of my faves archives to get my creative juices flowing.  I am constantly trying to capture the moment because it's so lovely to look back at pictures and see how they really made me feel.

I know that some people think social media creates false images and makes some people feel less but I think the exact opposite.  Inspiration from others encourages me to think outside the box and make everyday ordinary become extraordinary.  I thought I would share some of my favorite accounts that I truly admire because they have the very best visual stimulation.
  • @shanrehlinger // this lovely momma makes parenting look like a snippety snap and her DIY skills are outta this world. 
  • @planningforparis_erin // i dare you not to fall in love with all the colors she packs into her pictures.
  • @itsahuntlife // this girl is so down to earth and has the sweetest four babies (that she adopted!!).
  • @jodimockabee // california living never looked so good.  plus the faces of her SEVEN babies.  i mean...
  • @annapolisandco // constantly finding beauty in the unexpected.
  • @annawithlove // this girl has an incredible eye for detail.
  • @herwelshness // lindsay keeps it real and so homey with her beautiful pictures of every day life.
  • @onefinea //  the cutest dogs ever live with ashley and soon the cutest baby boy will be wearing a birthday hat too.
  • @ohdeardrea // each day i look forward to checking out drea's pictures because she's always on some sort of adventure with her babes.
  • @katiespencilbox // i have been a long time lover of katie's and her blog is even more amazing than her instagram account.  i know but it is possible.
  • @taylorsterling // taylor just moved to a new apartment in ca with her hubs, pup, and five month old babes.  and she's making her house look perfect.  it's the best to get ideas from her.
  • @doctorscloset // she uses white space and color like a boss.  and her style makes me swoon.

What are your favorite Instagram accounts that I should know about?

4 comments:

  1. I always love a good insta account!! can't wait to check these out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting these! I just started an instagram account (I'm SO late, I know), and it's always great finding wonderful people to follow (:

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan