WORDY WEDNESDAY

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Thankful for:  Andrew was gone a lot this past week and when I got super sick and stressed with everything our lives have been filled with lately, my sister, mom and mother-in-law really stepped in and helped a ton.  I'm so thankful to have family so close to me who can literally run over here to calm me down when I am feeling so overwhelmed.  So to my friends and family who've been helping me these last few weeks, I love you and am so very grateful to you.

Reading:  I've been all about the Farmers Market magazine lately.  It's packed with the most delicious looking recipes around the town!

Feeling:  I guess I sort of answered this one already but I have been stressed beyond belief lately.  Between Andrew being gone for work and getting sick and putting our house up for sale this past Monday (more on this next week), and having to pack for our annual extended weekend camping trip, I feel like I am barely keeping my head above water.  I better pull it together though because life is going to keep going this full crazy speed for the next few months until things settle down.

Thinking About:  Because things have felt so MUCH lately, I haven't had time to let my creative side roam free and that's all I've been thinking about as of late.  My "to make" list has gotten to be a mile long and all I want to do is take a few days (weeks?) off of work and make stuff.  I know...who am I right?

Eating/Drinking:  I made an orzo salad last night and I cannot stop eating it.  I had to stop and catch my breath last night while watching TV because I was actually eating it so fast I was running out of breath.  The only people that were home were me, Addison and the dog but I was eating it like someone was going to take it away from me.  Slowwwww down killer.  And I've been all about drinking the chocolate milk too.  It's the first thing I want in the a.m. and the last thing I want in the p.m.

Watching:  Oh you know, I've got one more week of The Bachelorette and then I'll have to find a new show to binge on.  They really played up that Bachelor Paradise show this past Monday but it was almost too much.  In the first thirty seconds you see handcuffs and tears galore.  The only reason I might watch it was when I heard Marquel was going to be on it.  And we all know I lovvvve Marquel.  He's just a doll.  But still.  Maybe I'll finally catch up on Parenthood...I still haven't watched the last 8 episodes of the last season.

Listening to:  You want to dance?  Me too.  And I've been dancing to "Dance With Me Tonight" by Olly Murs.  Mwah!  It's a goodie!

Loving:  If I ever buy a beach house, I am going to fill our walls with prints from this shop.  This artist is so incredibly talented and I LOVE her work!  Another thing I'm loving...The four of us (four = me, husband, baby, dog) visited my sweet friend with the twins tonight and it was so nice to have all of the babies together playing.  I got to love up on my sweet godson and snuggle his chunk of a brother.  They are just the sweetest happiest babies.  I'm feeling so lucky that Addison will have such good friends to play with!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh my goodness was it ever!! Did you watch it on Monday night? I still haven't yet but I'm sure I'll dig it up online somewhere because I want to see Marquel again. Lol...he's such a hunk!

      Delete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan