HAPPY WEEKEND

Thursday, August 21, 2014

What are you up to this weekend?  I am going to one more wedding to wrap up the summer season and I can't wait to have the baby stay with my in-laws so I can dance the night away!  It will be nice to just let loose a little.  Hope you have a wonderful weekend and here's a few links I've found from around the web.

13 moments in Disney that are weirder than we thought.

Fall just got more appealing.

I can't believe what I'm reading.  Scary.

Truths you won't find in a parenting book.

This salad is to die for.

A good (lazy) guide to eating healthy.  Finally.

25 lessons we learned from Robin Williams characters.

To my maybe daughter.

If Seinfeld was still around, it would so look like this.

5 co-sleeping myths busted.

Great tank to wrap up summer.

2 comments:

  1. Have fun at the wedding child-free! We took our kids to a wedding a few weeks back and it was not fun:( Well, it was alright, but I would totally encourage time at the in-laws if it's available!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan