FALL BUCKET LIST

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Happy first day of fall friends!  It's finally here!

Get ready for your social media feeds to be filled with the same pictures for the next two or three months.

Pumpkin Spice Lattes, colorful leaves underneath knee high boots, and flannel.

Seriously. Even though it's pretty much the same thing every year I never grow tired of it.

Take me to a place that is fall every day of the year and I would be one happy happy girl.  I can't wait to cross off every one of these bucket list items too!

Do you make a seasonal bucket list?  What's on your fall to-do list?

Here's my bucket list from summer.

2 comments:

  1. Love your list! :) I'm so excited to take Sam to the pumpkin patch for the first time! And all things pumpkin.. mmmm!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan