HAPPY WEEKEND

Saturday, September 20, 2014

what are you up to this weekend? our plans fell through and i'm probably going to be wallowing in my pajamas.  mostly because we were supposed to be visiting our new home state but selling a house is hard business and sometime things don't always go as planned ya know?  anyways hope you all have a wonderful weekend and here are a few links i’ve been loving from around the web…

to the girl who made me cry.

not the usual kind of post that i would gravitate toward but so glad i did.

thoughts on whole.

10 lessons i've learned in my career.

glad i found this post.  perfect timing.

me too bridget me too.

emily does it again.

5 ways to improve your handwriting.

i feel like i've posted about this before but these shirts.  oh man.  i want every one.

no need to speculate.

the whole dang j. crew fall line looks stunning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan