#CAMPBELLSDOBAMA

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

i created a hashtag in order to keep up with all of our moving stuff.  i figured it would be a pretty fun way to look back at it a while from now and shake my head at all the chaos this move has brought upon us.

if you're interested in checking it out, you'll be able to find everything from our house hunt down in alabama to our move out of our wisconsin house to our time in florida/alabama before we close on our house and come november 18th when we sign the papers and get the keys to our new place, i'll be including everything that a new house will bring us!

feel free to search the hashtag #campbellsdobama on instagram or twitter to see all the fun moving with a dog and a baby brings!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on making it to Bama! I was looking at your hashtagged pictures and saw that you were moving to Birmingham. That's where I live, so if you ever need any kind of advice or have any questions about the area, feel free to reach out to me! I love Birmingham. The city has so much to offer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I just now saw where you replied on my comment a few weeks ago. Whoops! Sorry I didn't see it sooner!

      Delete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan