HAPPY WEEKEND

Saturday, November 15, 2014

what are you up to this weekend? we are spending our last day in florida bouncing around enjoying seafood and toes in the sand (even though it was 55 degrees here yesterday).  we're headed back to alabama on sunday and closing on our house on tuesday so yayyyyy!!!  have i mentioned how much i hate hotel living and can't wait to get into our house?  haha...i know it could be so much worse though. anyway i hope you all have a wonderful weekend and here are some link i love from around the web...

jesus wept.

a guide on when to wash everything.  finallllly this is in my life.

give me all these cute ornaments.

my coffee would look awful pretty in this mug.

my girlfriend sent me this list and i couldn't stop laughing.

gold dipped log candle holders.

i'd wear this so hard.

TOMS for target!!!!  ahhhhhhh!!!!!!

a complete baby food guide.

loving this subtle color for the season.

such cute pants to lounge in.

this whole outfit right here. give me it all.

2 comments:

  1. Great roundup! Thanks so much for including my gold-dipped log candleholders! They were fun to make - I hope some of your readers will try them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those candle holders are so great!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan