AROUND HERE

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

i'm still looking back at christmas pictures over here.  just a little reminiscing because our house is scary quiet these last two days after having oodles of family here since december 16. plus i never shared any christmas pictures so...there you have it.

addison is having a blast in her teepee that santa brought her for christmas lately. she has everything set up in there, including her giant bear, teddy. lots of squeels come from that little corner of the living room. also those presents up there had to be documented because when andrew saw them, he said they looked like they were professionally wrapped. boy sure knows how to make me smile!

now that the new year is here, there's lots of things to be done, meals to be made, water to be drank, and goals to achieve. i've also taught myself knitting so there is lots and lots of yarn to be knit. maybe they will eventually turn into something.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fantastic Christmas -- always nice to reminisce!! And my in-laws bought our unborn child that ginormous bear for Christmas as well!! That thing is staying at their house, that's for sure! It's huuuuuge!! Your little munchkin is just too cute! Those eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun that you picked up knitting! My mom taught me how to crochet when I was in college but I never had the patience to finish my projects and now I forgot how. Looks like you guys had a great holiday with family!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan