JANUARY: CURRENTLY

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

taking time in the morning to read God's word.
feeling a little lonely these days. does anyone have suggestions on how to meet people in a new city/state? i need adult friends in my life!
loving this new knitting hobby i've got going on.  i finished my first scarf yesterday and am well on my way with my second one. get ready etsy...i'm gonna blow it up! ha...not.
reading unbroken. i know i'm a little behind since this book is now a movie but i'm definitely loving it and must finish it before i see the movie.
listening to so many podcasts. i flip through so many. it's incredible how inspiring people can be. i'll do a round up next week of some of my favorite podcasts in case you're looking for a good one.
drinking a heck of a lot of wine after addison's bedtime. i'm not having any trouble fulfilling this monthly goal.
excited to buy tickets to go back to wisconsin next month!
finding time to catch up on addison's baby book. i simply cannot believe she is going to be a year old next month!
heading to bed tonight in the guest bedroom because a) i haven't tried the new mattress in the guest bedroom and b) our bed is an air mattress and it's getting a little old but not old enough for us to do something about it yet.
wanting to touch snow. that won't be happening anytime soon though.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like we need another happy hour date ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I'm so so excited for the one next week!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. I've been spending more time with Christ intentionally lately too, so I feel you there. And girl--moving to a new state is seriously lonely--hoping you connect with some people soon. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It so is...I didn't realize how lonely it would be until it happened. Thanks so much for the sweet wishes, I hope I start connecting with people soon too :)

      Delete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan