PROJECT 2 / KNITTED SCARF

Friday, January 16, 2015

i bet you all thought i forgot all about my 28 before 29 project. fear not, it has always been in the back of my mind but i just didn't have a ton of time to work on it. but either way i'd like to present to you project 2!!!

i have been wanting to learn how to knit for a while but i attempted crocheting once and got frustrated with that so i assumed knitting would be similar and i would just quit after a little frustration.

good news...i didn't quit!

my sister's flight was delayed two weeks ago causing her to stay another night in alabama (best surprise ever!!) and that night while she was on her computer, i was on my computer watching this youtube video on how to knit.

it was perfect. when i would get frustrated because i was missing a step, she would watch the video and we would figure it out together. and sooner than later i found myself not wanting to stop knitting. i just kept going and going...eventually it turned into a hotpad but i didn't want to stop so she ended up being a scarf!

there are at least 20 mistakes and errors in this scarf but i don't even care. she's perfect just the way she is in my opinion and i can't wait to knit more things!

previous projects: tassel keychain

4 comments:

  1. Super cute. The scarf looks fabulous-- love the color, too!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.thediaryofadebutante.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scarf looks awesome! I wish I could knit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously watch that youtube video! It's a step by step of everything beginner...if I can do it, I promise you can too!

      Delete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan