AROUND HERE

Thursday, March 5, 2015

around here i got home from my visit to wisconsin on monday and it felt so good to be back and see my little babes who plays with legos with a hood and minnie ears on. but seeing my girlfriend and her new baby gave me mad newborn fever. why can't they stay that precious and tiny forever? and the twins? they ran circles around me. boy can those guys move.

around here we had 77 degree yesterday and i was running around in shorts and a tank top. today is 32 and rain/sleet mix. the heat is back on and i'm not loving it.

around here i'm taking pictures of the house and getting her in order for an update on this here blog of what she looks like. i know i said i would have it to you already but addison was so so sick (like everything she ate came back up) last week and sometimes life gets in the way of sharing the fun things.

around here...i had the BEST bloody mary with my mom when she dropped me off at the airport on monday. literally an entire meal in a glass. that might have to be a regular stop on the way to and/or from the airport from now on.

around here andrew and i got eachother the fitbit flex for our anniversary a week ago. now instead of watching a tv show at night i'm running around trying to get in the rest of my steps before the day is over. call me crazy but a little bracelet on your arm is the best motivation to get moving.

6 comments:

  1. That is a lot of stuff in those drinks!!! And I love the accessories to play legos in :) Perfect!

    This weather is nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love Alabama weather? Haha Glad you made it home safe from Wisconsin!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. It's so weird. I thought only WI had bi-polar weather ;)
      But I will take these 70 degree days we just had!!

      Delete
  3. Ever try to automate your free satoshi collections with a BTC FAUCET ROTATOR?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you consider picking the #1 Bitcoin exchange company - YoBit.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan