MARCH: CURRENTLY

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

trying to get my act together for this 28 before 29 challenge. time is quickly slipping away from me.
working on all sorts of colorful projects.
listening the lively show podcast. 
heading to music class twice this week because a) we need to make up a class and b) addison LOVES it!
adding white to my pictures lately. it makes a world of difference.
eating frozen grapes that taste like candy.
watching the show undateable on nbc. it's so funny and makes me miss whitney terribly.
looking forward to a date night just andrew and i very soon. because we are thisclose to have found a sitter.
loving the warmth on my skin and extra sunlight at night. daylight savings time is my love language.
recovering from a weekend of rain.
enjoying this thirteen month age. i'm pretty sure i say it every month, but thirteen months is definitely my favorite age so far.
marveling at how much addison changes every day and how much she learns. she constantly go go go and it's so fun to watch her explore.

2 comments:

  1. I love frozen grapes!! That is my favorite summertime snack ever :) I haven't heard of the Lively Show podcast...what is that about?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they the best? Andrew thought I was absolutely crazy when he found out I was freezing them and not putting them in wine. Haha!

      Do you ever listen to Elise Gets Crafty podcast? The Lively Show is similar to that where it's super inspirational and she interviews successful small business owners/bloggers and it's all sorts of wonderful. The very first episode Jess interviewed Erin Loechner from Design for Mankind and I instantly fell in love with the podcast!

      Delete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan