APRIL: CURRENTLY

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

trying to be patient in life.
working on a gallery wall for the steps going upstairs.
listening to all of the lively show podcasts. last night andrew was helping me update my phone and as he was deleting the downloads he said wow you listen to a lot of these podcasts. yep. what's music these days?
heading to the salon to get my hair cut tonight. i always get so excited that i'm going to have my stylist chop it off so i don't see why i always try to grow it out. it does not work. get it through your head erin!
adding to my collection of books with this one and this one.
eating what seems like a lot of food lately. i'm following the 21 day fix meal plan and as restrictive as what it may seem on paper, i often times have difficulty eating all of it because there's so much to eat. i do miss my sweets though and may or may not have cheated a little when andrew offered to make chocolate malts. what's a girl to do ya know?
watching the last episode of repeat after me tonight. i'm devestated it's already over. i look forward to this show every single week because i know i'm going to get a belly aching lol out of it. any other good shows i can watch that you've been enjoying?
looking forward to this weekend. we bought a boat (!!!!!!) yesterday and can't wait to take her out for a spin!
loving my mom for remembering that i lost my favorite book to a friend who never returned it to me years ago. she found it at a book store and sent it to me as a surprise. i started crying when i saw it and immediately started reading. she knows what makes my heart tick that mom of mine.
recovering from a nasty bout of diaper rash and sickness. we're still in the midst of it but i like to think this is as bad as it's going to get so recovering is what we're doing.
enjoying sunshine and playdates.
marveling at how much addison picks up on.

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet surprise from your mom :) I have been listening to nothing but podcasts lately too! I just finished up a binge on Being Boss, and I subscribed to Lively Show but haven't tried it yet so I am excited now that it has your stamp of approval. I hope you guys enjoy your boat!!! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you will just love it! I hope you do though now that I am speaking so highly of it! Thanks girl :) We definitely plan on enjoying this boat :)

      Delete
  2. I'm so excited about our lake adventures this summer!! Where are yall taking the boat this weekend?

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan