BIG VENTURE UPDATE

Wednesday, June 10, 2015


i know this has been a long awaited thing that i have yet to mention on the blog but if you follow me on instagram or are friends with me on facebook, you surely know all about it already.

in the beginning of the year when i shared my 2015 goals, i put at the bottom of the list "big venture". i had no idea what that was going to look like but one thing i did know was that i needed something. i love love love being a stay at home mom with addison but i have worked since i was 15 (and been babysitting since i was 11) so going from a hundred miles an hour to just being at home all day was a hard transition for me. i wasn't feeling as fulfilled as i wanted to be. and sure i could have just gone back to another 9-5 job that didn't fulfill my passions but still brought in a paycheck. but i wanted more. 

i have been doing beachbody workout DVD's since before andrew and i were dating in my college days. i'd always seen the informercials and felt completely fulfilled after doing the workouts. i even loved talking about the health and exercise part. but it wasn't until someone i admire dearly quit her blog to put her entire self into the beachbody business that i even considered getting my own coach.

i knew it wasn't a scam but i always was wary about the idea, thinking that it just had to be a sales job because how else would they earn money.

as i learned more and more about the business, i realized that you don't have to have a degree in physical fitness or health or anything like that. you just have to love the product and fully believe in it. and i did. one hundred and ten percent did i believe beachbody worked.

so on may 4 i became a beachbody coach. it's been an incredible journey so far and only being about six weeks in, i've met some amazing people and have had some awesome opportunities open up for me that i cannot wait to endeavor. 

i honestly was so...NO...about this at first but the more i looked into it and saw how the community is so uplifting and positive and just wants to help people and eachother, the more i wanted to be a part of that family. it's incredible now that i think back of all the times i thought the coaching thing was a bunch of bogus but it truly helps so much to be able to talk to others who are going through the same journey you are, whether it's working out or eating healthy or simply needing that extra voice that says "you can do it".

so that's my big venture for 2015! i'm excited that i finally sat down to write that all out because it's been on my heart for a bit now. if anybody has any questions or wants to chat more, just shoot me an email...i'd LOVE to talk more about the business. i'm looking for two or three people to join me as coaches this month so if you feel like this is something for you, let's talk!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new venture!!! I am a believer in the beach body work outs. I have done T25 and Body Beast. I actually still use some of the Body Beast work outs every week in my current routine. Good luck on your path, I know you are going to do great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet!! I'm going to need your help in about a month or so!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! What an exciting new venture! And I agree with Laura, I'll be needing some post-baby help after the holidays! haha

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan