JUNE: CURRENTLY

Thursday, June 25, 2015

making time to sit back and watch addison do what she does. because her exploring skills are so on point these days and it's so fun to watch.
drinking all the apple juice i can get my hands on.
reading the likeness by tara french and enjoying it so very much.
watching orange is the new black. i still can't believe i'm not done with season three but i felt bad watching it without andrew.
listening to a lot of shania twain lately. and construction behind us since they're stillllll building houses.
eating greek salad every day.
smelling laundry detergent. guess what day it is?
wishing we lived closer to the zoo or museums. we go there every dang week but it's always a forty minute drive. and those get long.
enjoying the hair off my neck again because i got it all chopped off on saturday and it's just feels so refreshing.
loving our wednesday play dates a whole lot.
hoping that the flight back to milwaukee by myself with addison goes smoothly. or at least no meltdowns.
needing new work out shoes. i've had mine since 2013. i'd probably say it's time for an upgrade.
feeling so happy.
wearing a lot of lotion on my feet with socks because my heels are always cracked and i just can't take it anymore.
wanting longer checkout dates at the library. two weeks just sometimes isn't enough time when the book is six hundred pages long!

2 comments:

  1. Addison is so stinking cute on the boat!!! I have been eating greek salads pretty much every week night too! So good. I hope you guys have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a pedicure lady tell me once that Vaseline does the trick -- if you put it on your heels every night and sock it up, it helps. I've never tried it, but it couldn't hurt. :)

    That Addison on a boat ---- her face! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan