9 STUNNING ONE PIECE SWIMSUITS

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

i've never been a big lover of the one-piece however, since having my first born, i must say i'm much more comfortable in a one-piece than a two piece suit. especially since 99% of the time i'm in or near a pool or body of water, my girls are with me. and things tend to not stay in place as well when wearing a bikini. i've rounded up a few of my favorite one piece suits this season and can't wait for the weather to warm up now!

1. when in doubt, i always go for the classic black and this one with the v-neck is just beautiful!
2. this blue and the ruffles; it's just dreamy.
3. it's almost a good thing they're sold out of my size because these nursing boobies would never have stayed put but i would have bought this florally swimsuit anyways.
4. i love treating myself to a new swimsuit every season and this bright blue one is it for summer 2016.
5. just call me rachel mcadams. if you're a bird, i'm a bird baby ;)
6. i'm normally not a color block fan but these colors are so great together <3
7. what's with the blue? i've got all the heart eyes for the powder blue this summer apparently.
8. it's like a dress! so pretty :)
9. such a pretty vintage suit. i may have to snag this one too for the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan