APRIL: CURRENTLY

Monday, April 11, 2016

listening to me before you by jojo moyes on audible. i finally broke down and got the 30 day free trial. best thing i've ever done.

eating a lot of greek yogurt with honey, granola, and pomegranate seeds.

learning to be more patient with this two year old age. i'm convinced i have the most sweetest stubborn child out there. but who doesn't love a little challenge right?

loving on amelia's sweet chunky baby smelling cheeks.

feeling so grateful that she never (like i mean ever) spits up like addison did. plus she's a great napper. plus she hardly ever fusses. i mean, she's basically perfect.

using my nikon a lot more and playing around with its settings.

drinking loads of coffee

proud of myself for working out for the last two and a half months at least five times a week if not more.

making time for getting my body into beach ready shape. i refuse to be the mom of two sporting a mumu because i didn't take care of myself post baby.

excited for one of my best friends wedding showers next month.

watching gilmore girls. forever and always. or at least until i finish up these seven seasons.

enjoying the 1 second everyday app and so happy that i've kept up with it.

ready to take the boat on the water and make some warm weather memories with my beautiful family.

1 comment:

  1. I've never watched Gilmore Girls before, but I've heard nothing but good things. You should watch Gossip Girl, it's an awesome show :)

    Blessings,
    Edye // Gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan