HAPPY WEEKEND

Saturday, April 30, 2016

what are you up to this weekend? as i mentioned earlier this week, i finished watching the gilmore girl series and still haven't found a new show that i'm hooked on yet so i'll be fishing around on netflix and hulu for a new night time series. probably getting some cleaning of the house done too since andrew is at last coming home on sunday. have a good one and in the meantime, here are a few links i've been loving lately...

great for keeping your fitness on track and cute.

pretty much want it all for my girls.

my spouse it not my best friend.

pineapple breakfast bowls.

making this next week for dinner.

cute roundup of kiddo swimsuits.

loving this rashguard for me for the summer.

time to stop hugging your dog?

would you call someone a girl boss?

pretty shower curtains.

how often do you call your mom? this video made me laugh.

photo by ben wagner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan