HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE // FOR YOUR MAMA

Monday, November 28, 2016


i hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving weekend and were able to eat more food than what you probably should have. i know i did but it was worth it!

continuing on with the holiday gift guides, today is all about mom! i personally have a hard time shopping for my mom because when she wants something, she just gets it but i do know there are always things that she likes for a little pampering like a new robe or slippers and a good candle is always a good option. i also just love this watering can and i know my mom would too with all the plants she has around the house (i'm jealous i didn't get her green thumb, she has the most beautiful garden i've ever seen in the summer!). hopefully this gives you some ideas for your beautiful mom this christmas holiday!

plush robe // brass easel desk calendar // copper french press // organic essential oil soy candle // family tree print // shearling-lined slippers // sailors knot mini stud earrings // the boss ceramic mug // brass watering can // crystal bottle stoppers

6 comments:

  1. These look perfect! I'm sure my mama would love any of these. Thanks for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute picks! A French press is so fabulous to have!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mama would definitely love that French press!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Realy great guide! Wouldnt mind having those slippers for myself

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want those crystal bottle stoppers for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great options! I need those slippers!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan