CHRISTMAS PAJAMAS FOR THE FAMILY

Friday, December 9, 2016

christmas pajamas are my very favorite thing but matching christmas pajamas? it's quickly turning into my new very favorite thing for the holiday season. even though i don't join in the matching jams and andrew certainly wouldn't (trust me, i tried), i am loving getting matching pajamas for my girls and we've already spent countless nights looking the same for bedtime. 

(i was originally going to box them up and have them wear the matching jammies on christmas eve but these were way too cute to not be worn all month long.)

if you're looking for matching christmas pajamas for the whole family, there are still a ton cute ones out there! i thought i'd share three of my favorite christmas pajamas for the whole family in case anyone is still on the hunt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan