BACK IN THE GYM: WORKING OUT

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

at the end of december i joined the ymca and it feels SOOOOO good to be working out again. i've always been pretty active but the last few months of last year i definitely was a lot more relaxed with exercising. i mean unless you call daily walks in the neighborhood exercise but really that was for my own sanity. two kids under three, ya feel me?

quite often i put on my workout clothes right away in the morning in hopes that i make it to the gym by the end of the day. addison rarely lets me forget though. the minute she sees me in my workout clothes she talks about how i'm going to go workout and she's going to go play in the gym and how amelia is going to cry the whole time (ha, we're still working on that part). talk about a good accountability partner! most often i do a few miles on the treadmill and then i do some sort of ab workout and either an arm or a leg workout. i've been documenting my workouts on my instagram stories if you ever want to check them out too; it's been a great way to hold myself accountable!

i'm also really excited to share some of the new workout attire. like every other girl who needs a little motivation, the first step was new workout clothes! i recently acquired some fun things with some christmas money and from presents and they're really too cute not to share.

9 comments:

  1. Great workout attire options. That white one with the detailed back is great! Keep up the good work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to hit the gym too. It's been over a year since I've gone. I've been thinking of buying new gym clothes to inspire myself. Thanks for these ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited to get back into working out regularly. As soon as we are done moving I plan to get back into it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Giiiirl, I'm right there with ya! I've been struggling to get back into a "routine," but sometimes just dressing the part gets me there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. +$3,624 profit last week...

    Receive 5 Star verified winning bets on NFL, NBA, MLB & NHL + Anti-Vegas Smart Money Signals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

    Get professional trading signals delivered to your cell phone daily.

    Start following our trades right now & profit up to 270% per day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you need free Twitter Followers?
    Did you know that you can get them ON AUTOPILOT & ABSOLUTELY FREE by registering on Add Me Fast?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll bet you won't guess which muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and excessive fat.

    This "hidden survival muscle" in your body will boost your energy, immune system, sexual function, strength and athletic power when developed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Discover How You WILL Master Your Habits And Reprogram YOUR Subconscious Mind To Get Any Result You Want In Your Personal Growing and Success!

    Introducing... Procrastinating Your Procrastination!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan