BEST PLANNERS FOR THE NEW YEAR

Monday, January 2, 2017


i'm a paper planner person. always have been, always will be. i tried doing a calendar in my phone and it lasted about a week. there's something about writing everything down for me. my planner is also where i keep my to-do lists and random notes to myself. there's so many beautiful planners out there right now. i'm not getting one for the new year because i bought a new one that goes july to june so i don't need a new one until summer but if i was getting a new one, i would definitely pick one of these six!


sugar paper cobalt weekly planner agenda // paper source gold brush string bound planner // get to work book // paper source geometric planner // rifle paper co. hardcover planner // ban.do lady of leisure planner

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE planners and fancy notebooks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big fan of daily planners. They're so much more helpful than the calendar on my phone/iPad lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect timing! I need to look into what planner will work for me. And I need to be better about using it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Bando Planner! This is a good review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm such a planner lover. I just got one from Target this year..hopefully it works out!

    Glam Hungry Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paper planners all the way! I've been hooked for the last 17 years and I don't see myself using anything else any time soon. I've used Sugar Paper before and just switched to The Happy Planner!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan