MUST-READ LIST FOR SPRING

Friday, February 17, 2017

i deemed 2017 the year i make reading one of my biggest goals. reading used to be one of my favorite hobbies and i haven't made it a priority in the past few years so in 2017, i decided i was going to set a goal of...

52 books to read by the end of the year! i've loved it so far! instead of turning on the tv at night now, i retreat to the couch or my room and crack open a good book. if you follow me on instagram, you'll see that i have already read seven this year, more than i read in the whole year last year! i thought it would be fun to share some of the books that are on my list to read this spring. some non-fiction, most of these fiction though (six of the seven books i read so far are non-fiction and i'm ready to dive into the fictional world for a little bit) and a lot of these i've heard really good things about! feel free to follow my hashtag on instagram #elcreads2017 to see all the books i've read this year so far. the list is constantly growing!

what are you reading lately? i am constantly looking for new books to add to my must-read list!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! 52 books to read in a year is such a wonderful and impressive goal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive read two of these books! I am checking on the others cause I'm in search for a really good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even if you don't make it to 52 books total, you have already done a great job on this project! The Lauren Graham book will probably be an audiobook listen for me soon!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan