TRUNK CLUB - ATHLEISURE STYLE

Thursday, February 23, 2017

even though i'm a stay at home mom, i still try to get ready and look nice everyday but i also really need my clothes to be practical and comfy because i'm chasing after two kids while keeping everything else in my house up. i have been more and more drawn to athleisure wear so when my second trunk club box came and it had athleisure pieces in it, i was really excited to try them out. like i mentioned this is my second box and both times i've opened them, i've shared them on my insta stories. y'all seem to like me sharing and it's fun to talk with people who watch because it's like shopping with friends!

for those interested, you can sign up with my stylist here (she's been incredible to work with)!

first outfit: long sleeve top // jeans (similar) // bralette // necklace (gifted from my husband)

on days i have places to go or a bunch of errands to run and don't want to feel like a total slob in public, you can just about always find me in these jeans. they're distressed in the knees and they hit just above my ankle. they're so comfy (and haven't sagged in the butt yet so hooray!!). this long sleeve top i wasn't super sure about when i tried it on but the more i wear it, the more i love it. it's comfy and super flowy and airy. for those of you who didn't watch my insta story, it has a giant slit up the side which completely through me off when i tried on the coral one i got (but didn't keep) but somehow it looked a lot better on this gray shirt. it's honestly so soft i could just about live in it!

second outfit: leggings (similar) // top // shoes

this is what a typical outfit looks for me when i'm with the kids all day. leggings are just so easy to wear and go with everything, plus a lot of days i run errands and then hit the gym before lunch so it's one less thing i need to change into when i get to the gym! this top is so comfy too and i love the back with it's little criss cross on the top and then wide open back. i tend to steer away from long sleeve athletic like tops because nine months of the year feels like summer here in alabama but this top is incredibly light weight and i know i'll get a ton of wear out of it.

i loved my trunk club box this time around and know i'll be doing it again in the future. it's just so much fun to have someone else pick things out for you and not have to deal with shopping in a store with children!

for anyone interested in signing up, here is the link to sign up with my stylist, who is amazing to work with!

4 comments:

  1. I love these tops! I am definitely going to check out this trunk club!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am on board with athleisure wear! Comfort is key!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Athleisure becoming a popular fashion trend is the best thing to happen to women in a while :) These are super cute and comfy looking tops. Thanks for sharing your Trunk Club review. I had never heard of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the back of that second top! You're working these looks!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan