EASTER BASKET STUFFER IDEAS

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

the older the girls get, the more fun it is to shop for them because their reactions are so animated. they both get excited about anything given to them so it makes me have even more fun trying to find the best things for their easter baskets. i'm usually super behind with buying gifts for holidays other than christmas but this year, i'm on top of my game. naturally amazon prime and target are helping me with that because they're almost the only places i ever shop anymore but none-the-less i rounded up a few of the things i'm giving my girls this year as well as a few other great basket stuffer ideas in case you're in need of some!

6 comments:

  1. I love these ideas. I'm so sad that I've seen so many great ideas from bloggers but i've literally had zero time to go easter shopping! Ugh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute! as a momma to some over sugared boys -- i love the chalk and window cling idea. also you can never go wrong with books :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute ideas! My girls would love that umbrella!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally had It's Not Easy Being a Bunny as a child! I love the idea of an umbrella too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What sweet basket stuffer ideas! My daughter would love those pj's and books! Thank you for sharing -- I needed some inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Easter baskets are so fun to make!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan